Reap your share of the benefits as the market for existing-wires home networking explodes by joining HomePNA today. As an Alliance member, you can actively influence the evolution of multimedia home networking markets worldwide while benefiting from the experiences of existing members of this truly global alliance.
By participating in member meetings, committees and working groups, your company can help define new requirements and specifications to advance the state of the art for low-cost, reliable, high-speed existing wires home networking solutions for distributing multimedia entertainment data throughout the home. Companies across the home-networking spectrum and around the world are joining HomePNA.
Richard Nesin Executive Director Voice: 1+ 610-395-1686
Contact Rich Nesin electronically by using the Membership Inquiry form.
HomePNA offers two levels of associate membership:
Why Join HomePNA?
Membership in HomePNA provides a wealth of benefits, including:
- Right to participate in the HomePNA certification program, use the logo, and have products listed on the website (certification is a requirement of many service providers)
- Promote your products with Alliance marketing activities including mentions in Alliance press releases, newsletters, white papers, success stories, blogs and more
- Get earliest access to leading technology that offers your customers additional services while meeting your needs for a low-cost, highly reliable, high-speed home networking solution
- Exclusive access to member-only certification, test and technology specifications and application documentation
- Participate in helping to design and drive the features of existing-wires home networking
- Keep abreast of internationally recognized, open and interoperable standards and best practices that facilitate interoperability and convergence of all networked IP data in the home
- Gain a broad understanding of HomePNA technology and its opportunities for your products, services and industry
- Become a part of a larger community and leverage member-only community Web-based tools to learn from other members and technology experts
- Network with some of the industry's leading technology and communications companies
- Be a part of the rapidly increasing TelcoTV market