HomePNA provides a variety of resources to help our member community, press and industry analysts, and other interested parties learn more about high-speed existing wires home networking; how it works, its practical applications, and the market.
We welcome and encourage everyone to:
- Visit the HomeGrid Forum News webpage
- Subscribe to our newsletter using the Newsletter Sign Up
- Look at past Newsletters
- Learn from others by reading our Case Studies
- Check out our informative White Papers
- Find relevant Industry Links
- Discover informative Analyst Links
- Be sure to check out our HomePNA Blog for the most current information on HomePNA and networking in general
Conquering the Digital Home (Archived)
Delivering a Robust Home Entertainment Network
The stakes are high. Today's triple play service provider must effectively distribute a wealth of entertainment and broadband content throughout the home. Customers increasingly demand their digital content on multiple devices, regardless of in-home location. Applications like whole home DVR, multiple HDTVs, and rich media distribution place increasing demands on service providers. Meeting that demand ensures competitive advantage as well as deepens profitable relationships with new and existing customers. Failure to do so represents a lost opportunity and opens the door for competitors. Indeed, telecom's next frontier includes efficiently and profitably distributing digital content throughout the entire home.
This webinar features insightful discussion and analysis about in-home entertainment network realities and opportunities. It features an interactive case study of Bell Aliant's home entertainment network experience.
For more information on HomePNA please Contact us.